top of page

Divorce and Your Green Card

Do you have a two-year conditional green card? But the problem is: you’re divorced, headed for divorce, separated, or something went wrong with your marriage. What can you do? You still have options. You can file to remove that condition alone, and you can

still get your Green Card. USCIS allows for an I-751 waiver to file in case of divorce. You still need to show that the marriage was authentic at its inception, so keep collecting marriage evidence.

5 views0 comments


bottom of page