top of page
Dubai City View


Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. People who seek to stay temporarily in the United States can apply for several visa categories depending on their travel purpose.  

bottom of page